Vodafone India has introduced a new 3G USB dongle, called the Vodafone K3800. Priced at Rs. 1,750, new dongle is said to deliver data transfer speed up to 14.4 Mbps.
The Vodafone K3800 3G USB Dongle supports major Operating Systems such as Window 8, Mac, Linux, Fedora and Ubuntu. For subscribers who want to store the data as well, this dongle comes with microSD card support with expandable storage of up to 32 GB.
The dongle offers an interactive and customised landing page with access to various services like email and social networking site updates as well as ability to customise the settings and widgets. Additionally, the landing page provides direct access to Live Web Chat support for the users
The Vodafone K3800 3G dongle is available with multiple customised data plans. The dongle is available at key Vodafone retail stores and comes in following colours - Black, Red and Dual Tone White & Red.
“At Vodafone, we always seek to provide the best products and services at great value for money, to our customers. The launch of Vodafone K3800 3G dongle is well timed to meet the demand for high speed mobile data services. High speed of up to 14.4Mbps, affordable price and live webchat for support, will make high speed mobile internet accessible to a wider audience base,” says Vivek Mathur, Chief Commercial Officer, Vodafone India.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet