Vodafone has just launched its 4G internet services for the Delhi-NCR circle. The Vodafone 4GWhere to buy 2319 service will first be made available to customers in Gurgaon. At the launch event, Vodafone said that it will take a few months for a full-fledged rollout of its 4G services in all of Delhi-NCR. So what does Vodafone 4G mean for you? Here is a full list of the pricing, plans and of course the speed that Vodafone's 4G services will deliver in Delhi-NCR.
- All Vodafone postpaid customers can call the Vodafone customer care helpline to get free door-step delivery of a Vodafone 4GWhere to buy 2319 SIM card. The door-step delivery of the 4G enabled SIM card will be done on the same day of submitting the request, provided that it is submitted before 4PM.
- All pre-paid Vodafone customers will need to visit a Vodafone store to exhange their 3G SIM card for a new 4G SIM card. This service will also be given for free.
- Pricing packs range from 35MB at Rs. 11 for a trial pack to 20GB at Rs. 2,499 for a bonanza pack
- Free 3 month long access to TV, movies, music on Vodafone Play. This includes HOOQ video streaming services and Hungama Play.
- Vodafone users can also check if their SIMs are 4G enabled by sending an SMS (4GCHECK) to 199 from their Vodafone mobile numbers.
- There is also a seperate 4G dongle device available for those who do not have a Vodafone SIM. This dongle can connect upto 10 other devices
Speaking at the 4G Delhi launch event, Apoorva Mehrotra, Vodafone's Business Head for Delhi-NCR circle said, "Delhi-NCR is a significant growth market for Vodafone India with data contributing around 25%of total revenues and growing significantly. As a leading telecom service provider, our 1 crore customers in Delhi have a lot to look forward to."
Let us know what you think of Vodafone's 4G plan for Delhi-NCR. Do you think this will be better than Airtel 4G?