Vivaldi has updated its browser to version 1.5. With this update, it has become the first web browser to control the colour of smart home lighting. The browser is now able to connect with the philips hueWhere to buy 6826 bulb and synchronise it with the colour of the browser. Vivaldi CEO, Jon von Tetzchner states, “This is just a first step for us but imagine a world where you get notified for a new email or web notification through a light bulb. Vivaldi is all about customisation and flexibility. Integrating with IoT devices like Philips Hue makes it possible for Vivaldi to adapt to you and your everyday life.”
Besides this, the new update also adds the ability to stack multiple tabs together to create ‘folders’. There is also a Reader Mode, which makes it easier to read web pages by removing the unnecessary parts of a page. Besides this, the browser will now automatically take a screenshot when the user adds a note from a selected text on a web page. This feature is turned on by default. But can be turned off in the settings. Vivaldi also announced that it will now offer only delta updates for the Windows version. This means that only changes between the releases will be downloaded. This results in smaller download sizes.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet