Twitter has launched a new website called Twitter Media to help publishers and broadcaster learn best practices and new techniques for content monetisation. With Facebook, Instagram and YouTube ramping up their content monetisation efforts, Twitter too must have felt the need to promote the microblogging platform as a stream of generating revenue for its members, and Twitter Media seems to be the company’s way of doing so.
The website is more like a repository of articles and blog posts designed around helping media organisations and journalists better present their content and engage wider audiences.
“Twitter is the home of breaking news. Savvy news organizations, broadcasters, and journalists use it to inform their reporting and promote their scoops. Learn best practices, monetization techniques, and more at the brand new TwitterMedia site,” Twitter said announcing the new platform.
The website splits its interest fields into four categories - Entertainment, Sports, News, and Creators. Depending upon the area of interest, users can get corresponding articles to help them provide their followers a better experience. For instance, clicking on the Entertainment category leads to posts such as “How to Live-tweet and episode” and “Use Twitter to compliment live musical specials on TV”. For the News section, articles suggest best practices like - “How to cover breaking news on Twitter” and “How to encourage viewers to tune into your show”.
The website also promotes the Twitter Media Studio, a platform to manage, measure, and monetize Twitter content.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet