Twitter has launched its Bookmarks feature globally that will give its over 300 million users a new way of saving tweets they like and might want to revisit and share. With our new "share" icon on every Tweet, the users will be able to bookmark a tweet, share via Direct Message, or Share off of Twitter any number of ways. "Because we put all sharing actions together in one place, it's easier to save and share privately or publicly -- in the moment, or later," Jesar Shah, Product Manager at Twitter, said in a blog post on Thursday.
To bookmark a tweet, tap the share icon under the tweet and select, "Add Tweet to Bookmarks". To find it later, tap "Bookmarks" from your profile icon menu. You can remove tweets from your Bookmarks at any time. Also, only you can see what you've bookmarked.
"We tweeted ongoing updates as we built Bookmarks so we could incorporate your input as we worked. By working this way, we learned that you like to save replies so you can answer later and that you may share a Tweet hours or days later after you've bookmarked it," Shah said.
Bookmarks feature is rolling out globally on Twitter for iOS and Android, Twitter Lite and mobile.twitter.com. Twitter had announced in October 2017 that it is developing a Bookmarking feature to save tweets.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet