After hacking Twitter accounts of Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, Journalists Barkha Dutt, Ravish Kumar and disgraced business Tycoon Vijay Mallya, Hacker group Legion has now threatened to breach government website Sansad.nic.in. Speaking to Factordaily.com over an encrypted chat, a Legion member stated, “Next is a dump of sansad.nic.in emails. Which is quite big. It includes a lot of BIG FISH.” Sansad.nic.in provides email services for various departments under the Indian Government.
In a recent encrypted chat with The Washington Post, a member of the hacktivist group told the publication that they are a “bunch of geeks addicted to crime and drugs” and that as of now, their agenda is to expose classified information, making it available in the public domain. The group also claimed that they have access to over 40k servers in India and have made a tool to sift through all the “interesting data” found on those servers.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet