Apple has made its recently announced revised cheaper iCloud storage plans available for users to buy. The plans are not only inexpensive but also offer extra storage space as compared to previous ones. Earlier, Apple used to offer 20GB for Rs. 60, 100GB for Rs. 250, and 1TB for Rs. 1,200. Now, the users will get 50GB of storage space for Rs. 65, 200GB of space for Rs. 190 and 1TB of storage for Rs. 650. The free storage plan will still allow 5GB of space.
Apple announced the new plans last week along with the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. The interesting thing here is that the company has removed the 500GB storage plan. There are only 50GB, 200GB and 1TB plans for users to choose from now. Apple has also set up a dedicated page for users to see revised plans in their local currency. The page further mentions that all users who purchased a plan before September 16 will have their accounts upgraded to the latest ones automatically. The newly revised plans might help Apple gain more users as the Cupertino-based company is offering almost similar packages like its competitors. For example, Dropbox and Google Drive also offer 1TB storage space for $9.99 (approx. Rs. 661).
Along with the storage plans, Apple has also started the rollout of latest iOS 9 for the compatible devices. The update is available for the iPhone 4S and higher, iPad 2 and higher and the iPad Mini 2 and higher. In addition, the iPod Touch 5G and above will also be updated. Users have been facing issues with iOS 9 updates though. A “Software Update Failed” message shows up during the update, which could be an issue with Apple's servers. Additionally, the company has also announced a delay in the release of watchOS 2 for the Apple Watch because of a bug that it found in the system.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet