Reliance Jio outperforms all other network operators in India by recording an average 4G download speed of about 21.9 mbps on its network in November. According to a report by PTI, via TRAI’s report, Vodafone comes in second with Idea and Airtel close behind. In terms of 4g upload speeds, Idea is the winner followed by Vodafone and Jio.
As per the TRAI’s MySpeed app data, the average 4G download speeds offered by Jio, as mentioned above, is up to 21.9 mbps. The telco previously recorded download speeds of 19.3 mbps at the end of August. Vodafone registered an average download speed of 8.7 mbps and was followed by Airtel and Idea with 8.6 mbps and 7.5 mbps 4G download speeds respectively.
In terms of 4G upload speeds, Idea outperformed other telcos as it recorded speeds of up to 6.4 mbps. It was followed by Vodafone at 5.8 mbps and Reliance JioWhere to buy 2699 comes in third with an average 4G upload speed of 4.3 mbps. Airtel stands last with 4G upload speeds of 4 mbps.
According to a previous report, the high 4G download speeds demonstrated by Jio could be due to an end of free offers by the telco. The report said that there was about 50 percent jump in Jio’s 4G data speeds after they ended the freebies. It also added that Reliance JioWhere to buy 2699 could provide up to 13 times faster data speeds to its users, but fails to do so due to a high number of subscribers choking the network.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurity
- Why you won't need cable or DTH in 2017On International Internet Day, know your internet
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions