Apple’s iphone 8Where to buy 56999 57790 and Iphone 8 Plus smartphones were launched just a few weeks back on various e-commerce platforms with many lucrative offers. After the initial flurry of deals, Paytm Mall is now offering upto Rs 15,000 cashback on the purchase of the smartphones. The online retailer is offering flat Rs 9,000 cashback on any iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus and buyers paying with Yes Bank credit cards will be able to avail an additional cashback of Rs 6000 on the smartphone of their choice.
The offer is only applicable through the Paytm Mall website or mobile app. Users also have an option of buying the phones without using Yes Bank’s credit card, but they won’t be able to avail the extra Rs 6,000 cashback on the mobile phones. Clubbing both the offers together, the total cashback goes up to Rs 15,000. An amount of Rs 6,000 will be refunded to a user’s Paytm wallet on or before November 20, whereas the regular Rs 9,000 cashback will be credited within 24 hours.
On Paytm Mall, the iPhone 8 64GB variant is listed for Rs 61,700 and after Rs 9,000 cashback, the price drops down to Rs 52,700. The 64GB variant of the iphone 8 plusWhere to buy 66993 73000 is priced at Rs 70,195 and after a cashback of Rs 9,000, it is available at Rs 61,195.
The 256GB variant of iphone 8Where to buy 56999 57790 and iPhone 8 Plus is listed at Rs 74,870 and Rs 85,749 respectively. Buyers can get them at a price of Rs 65,870 and Rs Rs 76,749, after a discount of Rs 9,000. If you are a Yes bank credit card user, you can knock off another Rs 6,000 from above-discounted rates.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet