Apple’s 2017 Macbook Air Laptop is being offered on the Paytm sale at Rs 44,450, after applying a cash back offer of Rs 14,000, against its initial listed price of Rs 58,250. The laptop is powered by a 5th generation Intel Core i5. It comes with 8GB LPDDR3 RAM and a 128GB Solid State hard drive. The MacBook features a 13.3-Inch screen at a resolution of 1440 x 900 pixels. Further, it features an integrated Intel HD 6000 GPU.
The connectivity options on the MacBook include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x thunderbolt 2. It does not supports an optical drive, however, it comes with a built in HD webcam which is capable of capturing 480p videos. It also sports a multimedia card reader, stereo speakers with dual microphones and a backlit keyboard. The laptop is backed by a 2 cell 54 WHr Lithium polymer battery that can keep the device running for upto 10 hours on a single charge.
The Apple MacBook Air comes with macOS Sierra and will be upgradable to macOS High Sierra, which is expected to be released later this month. Apart from Paytm, Amazon and Flipkart are also currently running their own respective festive sales. Amazon’s Great Indian Festival sale and Flipkart’s Big Billion Days are live and are offering various deals and discounts across range of gadgets.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet