Paytm has launched a new toll-free number that lets feature phone and non-internet users make payments using their Paytm wallet. In order to use this features, users will first have to set a four digit Paytm PIN by dialing 1800 1800 1234. They can then dial the same number and then put in the recipient’s mobile number, the amount that has to be paid and the PIN. It should be noted that in order to use the feature, users will need to already have a Paytm account.
In its official blog, Paytm states, “We are on a mission to democratize payments by empowering every consumer and merchant to pay and receive money digitally. After the launch of our new Peer-to-Peer payment system for merchants, this is yet another step towards our goal of achieving a cashless India.”
Following the demonetisation of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 notes, many people have signed up for digital wallet services such as Paytm and Freecharge in an effort to go cashless. This also helps them avoid the long queues outside banks and ATMs.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet