Cab-hailing service Ola on Monday announced to extend its complimentary Auto-Connect Wi-Fi service to its Ola autorickshaw facility across 73 cities in the country. Wi-Fi connectivity for existing Ola customers begins as soon as the trip starts. First-time users need to connect via one-time authentication key on their phones.
"With 'Auto-Connect Wifi', we are reinventing the three-wheelers and enabling a connected experience for our customers," said Siddharth Agrawal, Senior Director and Category Head-Auto at Ola, in a statement.
The company earlier claimed over 200TB of data was being consumed by users of Ola Prime monthly. As of now, an Ola user consumes 20MB data on an average. Ola earlier expanded the Wi-Fi offering to other categories including Mini, Lux and Micro.
Launched in 2014, Ola has over 1,20,000 autorickshaws registered on its platform. The Ola app for auto driver partners is available in English and eight local languages.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurity
- Why you won't need cable or DTH in 2017On International Internet Day, know your internet
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions