Microsoft is hosting India's largest cloud conference in Pune on March 18 and 19, 2015. The conference will be attended by more than 1500 business leaders, software developers, technology enthusiasts, IT professionals, customers and users of Microsoft Azure platform. Another 15,000 participants are expected to join the conference online, making it the largest gathering of cloud computing professionals in India.
The content from the conference is estimated to reach 100,000 people via webinars, partner-led sessions, social outreach, engagement with user-group communities and more. Microsoft made this announcement at the unveiling ceremony of the Azure Café in Pune, the first of its kind in the country.
Microsoft says its Azure Conference is an opportunity for businesses to explore some of the best cloud solutions and learn from experts to accelerate their move to the cloud. The openness of Microsoft Azure poses a diverse set of opportunities for businesses to leverage. They will also be able to learn about newer business models that users and solution providers are deploying to leverage the cloud.
The two-day conference will showcase the cloud solutions for businesses, technical content and expert views on Microsoft Azure cloud platform. Speakers will demonstrate how businesses and partners can accelerate their cloud journey. There will be 6 full-day tracks, 65 sessions and over 70 speakers.
Tyler Bryson, General Manager- Marketing, Microsoft India, said, “Microsoft Azure has seen more than 300 enhancements in just the last one year. This rapid pace of innovation has fueled excitement and enthusiasm across the entire cloud ecosystem. Discussions at the Microsoft Azure Conference will bring our customers and partners closer to these innovations with real-life scenarios, exchange of ideas with experts and learning from thought leaders. In fact, the discussions start today, at the Azure Café, and will continue till after the conference.”
In addition, a Tech Expo at the Microsoft Azure Conference will showcase the latest solutions from Microsoft and partners. Azure Night, a 12-hour marathon activity, will feature demos and hacks.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet