Microsoft has announced OneDrive storage from 1 TB to unlimited for all its Office 365Where to buy 19190 customers at no additional cost. The company says the rollout will happen gradually “over the coming months.”
Microsoft states that the upgrade will be rolled out to Office 365Where to buy 19190 Home, University and Personal plans followed by all other plans. Users also have an option to be upgraded early over at Microsoft's OneDrive preview site.
Microsoft’s latest offer means unlimited OneDrive storage and a copy of Office that works on Mac or PC, tablets, and smartphones is only $6.99 per month. Right now, Google and Dropbox charge $9.99 a month for 1TB of space plus more for Office software. Internet giant Google offers Drive for Work to business for $10 per user per month with unlimited storage.
Microsoft had increased the storage limit to 1TB for Office 365Where to buy 19190 subscribers earlier this year. The company says that it’s all part the plan to make "OneDrive the world’s cloud storage leader." Microsoft had also increased free OneDrive storage from 7 GB to 15 GB for all users.
In September, the company had announced 30 GB free online storage for a limited time period. To get the extra storage space OneDrive users had to enable auto upload feature from their camera roll. Microsoft had marketed this offer specifically for new iPhone users or those upgrading to iOS 8, but stated that Android and Windows Phone users can also avail the offer if they sign up before September end.
Source: OneDrive Blog
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet