Microsoft is said to be working on brand new browser codenamed Spartan, which will be replacing Internet Explorer 11 rather than updating it to new version. This new browser is expected to ship with the recently announced Windows 10 update. The new browser is reportedly a lightweight alternative to Internet Explorer but will be supporting third-party extensions and plugins.
While Internet Explorer is still one of the most used browsers, it is falling behind as the market is being dominated by Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and other mobile based browsers. Statistics say that IE once held 90 percent of the internet traffic but in 2014, it fell to 58 percent.
So which browser do you prefer? Do you still use Internet Explorer when you are online? Tell us your thoughts...
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet