The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has signed a deal with Paytm to integrate that latter’s payment gateway into its app. Kiran Vasireddy, Sr. Vice President, Paytm, stated, “At Paytm, we are on a mission is to make payments extremely simple. Our deeper integration with IRCTC platform will not only provide greater convenience to its users but would also increase the success rates of such transactions.” The company hopes that this tie-up will make the process of making digital payments much easier for travellers.
Last month, IRCTC had announced a partnership that would allow passengers to make e-cash payments on the Food on Track app. The app allows passengers to book food from restaurants, and have it delivered to their coaches. The food can be ordered at over 300 stations, from prominent food chains like Dominos, KFC, and more. Further, Mobikwik is also powering the payments for IRCTC Connect.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet