Instagram now has a full fledged web appWhere to buy 4005 that allows its 700 million users to post through any mobile browser, eliminating the need to download and use the app. Facebook owned Instagram wants to add support for the platform in areas with low and expensive internet connectivity.
Before Instagram overhauled its mobile web appWhere to buy 4005, users could only browse, like, search, follow and see notifications through a mobile or desktop browser. The upgraded mobile web app now lets users post photos and a lighter version of the ‘Explore’ tab found on the main Instagram app is also included. What users don’t get with the updated mobile web app is the ability to post videos, use filters, update Stories and send direct messages.
Instagram also did not roll out posting capabilities to the desktop version of the platform, however many netizens have now figured out how to use their desktop browsers to post on Insta. This is especially helpful for those who post images shot with a DSLR to the platform. Here’s the workaround -
Uploading on Instagram using a desktop browser
The trick here is to fool your desktop browser into opening the mobile web appWhere to buy 4005 version of Instagram. It’s easy to change the ‘User Agent’ on most desktop browsers. A ‘User Agent’ communicates your device details to a browser. It will let your browser know what kind of device you are using to open the same.
If you are using Google Chrome this is what you need to do. Open an Incognito Window. From the settings tab on the top right corner, head to ‘More Tools’>>>’Developer Tools’. Once a sidebar with codes pops out, click on the icon that displays a phone and a tablet (toggle device toolbar), on the top left corner of the sidebar.
After this, head to Instagram.com and sign-in with your account. Click on the camera icon to upload photos from your PC or laptop.
You can repeat the same process in Safari. Open the browser, head to Preferences>>>Advanced>>>Check box saying ‘Show Develop menu in menu bar’. Open a private browsing window here as well. Go to Develop>>>User Agent>>>Safari -- iOS 10 -- iPhone. Now sign-in on Instagram.com, click the camera button and start your upload process.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet