Google has turned streets in Google Maps into a Pac-Man game on April Fools’ Day. Users can play the game by simply going to maps.google.com and click on the Pac-Man icon at the bottom of the map.
Google Map users will see two icons at the bottom left, one for Google Earth and the other for the Pac-Man game complete with music and multi-colored ghosts. Users can select any city they want, drop a pin and get ready to play. Google Maps’ support page has also added a list of the best locations to play the game. The Pac Man game is also available in the Google Maps mobile application.
As a part of the April fools day prank, Goggle has also added a new button for Chrome mobile users in time zones where it’s already April 1 that allows you to take a selfie as a reaction to any site. The internet giant is also asking users to share their reactions on social networking sites with the hash tag #ChromeSelfie.
This is not the first time Google has turned maps into games, in 2012 the internet giant had turned Maps into an 8-bit, classic video game dreamland inspired by Nintendo as an April Fool's Day prank. In 2013, Google Maps team had advertised a new job role via a YouTube video titled 'Pokeman Master' and was offering training from an “Advanced Pokémon Trainer”, going by the name of “Tatsuo Nomura”.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet