Google’s health search feature is now live in India. The feature brings relevant search results, along with verified medical details and cards on its Google Search page. So, when users search for health-related topics, Google will now return these relevant results as well. The move makes India the third country, after United States and Brazil, to get the new feature.
According to Google, one in 20 searches made on the Internet is health related. The company said that the doctor patient ratio in India is concerning, at roughly one doctor per 11,500 patients. The Search giant has also made the feature available in Hindi.
Further, the feature will be live on the Google app on both Android and iOS, along with desktop search as well. It tells users about known symptoms and other relevant information about diseases. The picture below shows what you get when you search for Malaria.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet