It’s the last day of the year and Google has a new Doodle up to celebrate the new year. The new Google Doodle shows five birds, perched on what looks like a wire and with a nest between the last two birds. The nest holds an egg, which has a sash around it with 2016 written on it. The sash will presumably crack at midnight, welcoming the year 2016. Clicking on the Doodle leads you to a Google Search page with New Year’s Eve as the search term. On the other hand, there’s a link below the the Search bar that will take you to the Google Trends page for the Year In Search 2015 video. This includes everything from the Paris attacks to the discovery of water on Mars and so on.
While Google does that and you’re waiting for that egg to crack, let us amuse you for a while. Here are some things you can do on Digit while you’re waiting for the New Year to arrive, or better yet, while you’re sitting at work or elsewhere, waiting to begin the party come evening.
1) You could Google or watch trailers for these movies.
2) You could also learn about these games that we’re looking forward to in 2016.
3) Alternatively, you could learn more about Facebook’s Free Basics initiative from here and here.
4) We reviewed some exciting gadgets this year. You could read those reviews as well.
5) January also means CES is coming and here’s what to look forward to.
6) YouTube is always a very good pass time. Try the Digit channel.
Hey, if none of that works, re-watch all of the offline content you saved on YouTube over the year. There’s of course those hilarious channels, like ScreenJunkies and How It Should Have Ended. There’s plenty you can do while waiting for the New Year to arrive. So here’s to a Happy New Year.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet