Google's Good To Know campaign, which is aimed at promoting safer Internet usage and help users implement better practices when online, is now available in Hindi and various other Indian languages such as Gujarati, Tamil and Telugu. Inclusion of the Indian languages is likely to help Google's campaign expand in the country, which has one of the population of the Internet users.
“Everyone wants to stay safe online, so we're making the campaign available in dozens more languages… We're also incorporating the Google Family Safety Center website, which has included online safety tips since 2010, into Good to Know to make all this information available in one place,” says Google in a release.
The website features information such as tips on safe browsing, insights into how user data is used on Google and across the web, and also how can one manage his/her family's online usages. The website also has tips on figuring out a choose a strong password, determine a phishing scam and making your account unbreachable with two step-verification. To know more, users can visit google.com/goodtoknow.
Google Good To Know in Hindi
- Google is better than Facebook
- 100 million Google users, but how many are active?
- Google updates search with new Knowledge Graph
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet