Google has officially rolled out a "More results" feature in its Search for mobile users that will allow them to load additional search results beyond the first set that are displayed. "We've launched a new "More results" button that makes it easier & faster to get more search results on mobile. Now additional listings load below the ones already being viewed, rather than the old "Next" button that would load an entirely new page," Google's Danny Sullivan tweeted via @SearchLiaison late on Wednesday.
Earlier this week, Sullivan had confirmed Google was running a test on the new "More results" button. "The 'More results' button will appear for searchers using the Google app for iOS & Android or major mobile web browsers other than Chrome for iOS -- support for that is coming," the tweet further said.
The new button will load organic results first and then display ads relevant to them, Google added.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet