Google has launched its smart wifi routerWhere to buy 399 1827 ‘OnHub’ in partnership with TP-Link for $199.99 (approx. Rs. 13,036). Although, the router is available in the US as of now with coming to Canada in next few weeks, but here is list of interesting features this smart WiFi router has to offer.
OnHub router is quite discreet as it doesn’t have any cords for you to worry about and also comes with internal antennas. This is done so that people will place the device in an open area instead of tucking it away in a corner and will also help it emit a stronger signal. OnHub also features subtle lighting instead of the blinking lights that are commonly seen on other WiFi routers.
Google On App:
OnHub router comes with a companion app Google On, available for Android and iOS. The app lets you do a lot of things without the need to move away from your desk or couch. You can use the app to check bandwidth usage by device, perform network check, etc. One interesting feature of the app is that if you ever run into any issues with the router, then app will show you the name of the issue along with solutions to fix it. You can also use these features when you are away from home.
OnHub scans the airwaves for the best available channel to provice the fastest connection possible and this happens during the setup of the router. It comes with a unique antenna design and software that constantly keeps running in the background to look for any kind of interruptions or congestions and tries to avoid them.
If you have multiple devices connected to OnHub and you want to download or stream something really important on you. Simply set your device’s priority to high using the app to get the fastest speed.
OnHub has a vertical heat sink and vents along its core. It allows hot air to rise and escape, keeping things quiet and cool.
OnHub looks for security and other updates on regular intervals and installs them without interfering with your normal usage. It means you will always have the latest features on your router.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet