Google has introduced several new features, including a "subscriptions centre", to help its users reduce barriers to signing-up on Google Play and grow their business.
The subscriptions centre would act as a one-stop shop for users to manage their subscriptions on Google Play, the tech giant said this week.
Through this feature, users would be able to renew, restore, cancel, check details and status of their subscriptions and also manage and update their payment methods.
Google said subscriptions on Google Play continue to see huge growth, with subscribers growing over 80 per cent year over year.
"With the launch of the 'subscriptions centre', we're launching new 'deep links', you can use to direct your users to manage their subscriptions from your app, over email or via the web," Larry Yang and Angela Ying, product managers at Google Play wrote in a blog post.
Additionally, the search engine giant is also incorporating a new subscription discovery section for Android users to let users find subscription-based apps through curated and localised collections.
"If a user cancels a subscription, we will now trigger a cancellation survey to give developers feedback as to why the user is cancelling," the two product managers added.
"We strongly believe that by building a great user experience, we build a high quality subscriber base. And by giving you tools and insights to better manage your business, you have the flexibility to do what is best for your business and your customers," they said.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet