Google surprised with a a new and interactive doodle featuring the rotating Earth on the occasion of Earth Day 2015. The doodle also has a quiz that asks you 'Which Animal Are You?'
The Doodle features a rotating Earth with the images of different creations found on the planet. Once you click on the doodle it takes you to an interesting Earth Day Quiz which asks users about their like and dislikes. The quiz takes users through five questions and returns an answer based on the options the user selected. The quiz comes with interesting answers including "You're a cuttlefish! With the best brain-to-body ratio of all invertebrates AND the ability to camouflage your skin at will, you're the complete package!" or "You're a honey bee!Naturally a hard worker, you still take time to stop and pollinate the flowers." Read: Google search update now favors mobile-friendly sites
The Google Earth Day movement was started by US Senator Gaylord Nelson, after the 1969 massive oil spill in Santa Barbara, California. The movement is meant for people to think about air and water pollution and push environmental protection as a national agenda. This year's Earth day initiatives include a cleanup of the Great Wall of China, an attempt to protect 25,000 acres of rain forest in Indonesia and beach-litter removal in Lebanon.
In 2014 Google celebrated the Earth Day with an animated doodle showed different animals including a Rofous hummingbird , the dung beetle, followed by a moon jellyfish, a veiled chameleon, a puffer fish and a pair of Japanese macaques wishing everyone a 'Happy Earth Day 2014'.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet