Google is officially testing and refining the "more results" button to load more search results on the same page instead of making searchers click to the next page.
According to a report in searchengineland.com on Tuesday, it seems to be visible to many while searching "Google" on their smartphones
Danny Sullivan of Google also confirmed on Twitter that this test has been running for the past few days.
"We've been testing that and trying it with more people now," he tweeted.
Google first tested the "more results" button in December last year, in a more limited fashion, displaying fewer search results on the mobile pages giving an option to click on a button labeled "more results."
"Looks like Google is very frequently testing new user interfaces for better results," the report said.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet