Flipkart is hosting the Moto days sale till February 24 and is offering some of the company’s smartphones at reduced prices. Officially, the online retailer has listed only three smartphones under offer, the Moto E4Where to buy 5682 319 549 Plus, Moto X4 and the moto Z2 Play, and is offering an extra Rs 2000 off on exchange with them, however, there are also a couple of other Moto phones which are on sale after receiving special discounts.
Flipkart has listed the Moto E4 Plus priced at Rs 9,499, down from its previous listed price of Rs 9,999. Customers can also get upto Rs 9,000 off on exchange with the phone and as mentioned above, there is also an extra Rs 2,000 off on exchange. The smartphone features a 5.5-inch HD display and is equipped with the MediaTek MTK6737 Processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It features a 13MP rear sensor and a 5MP front-facing camera. Buy it from here
The Moto X4Where to buy 19269 (review) comes in a 3GB, 4GB and 6GB RAM variants and the first two memory variants are on sale with a Rs 2,000 discount. The 3GB RAM/32GB ROM variant of the smartphone will cost Rs 18,999 whereas the 4GB RAM/64GB ROM model is listed at Rs 20,999. Customers can also avail a discount of up to Rs 18,000 and Rs 19,500 on exchange with smartphones respectively. There is also no-cost EMI on the devices starting at Rs 922 and Rs 1,019 per month respectively along with the extra Rs 2000 off over regular exchange. Buy it from here
The online retailer is offering a discount of Rs 5,000 on the smartphone and it is now listed at Rs 22,999. It can also be purchased on EMIs starting at Rs 1,116 per month and the buyer can also get up to Rs 20,000 off on exchange with the device and an extra Rs 2,000 off. The Moto Z2 Play (review) sports a 5.5-inch full HD display and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Buy it from here
The e-commerce platform has listed the entry-level smartphone Moto C at Rs 5,378, down from its previous listed price of Rs 5,428. Customers can also buy the device at Rs 261 off on exchange. It sports a 5-inch display and is equipped with a MT6580m 64-bit Processor Processor with 1GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. It features a 5MP rear sensor and a 2MP front-facing camera. Buy it from here
The 4GB RAM/32GB ROM of the Moto G5 Plus (review) is also available with an extra Rs 6,000 discount and can now be purchased at Rs 10,999. Buyers can avail up to Rs 10,000 off on exchange, however, there is no additional discount on exchange. The smartphone features a 5.2-inch full HD display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC with 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM. It features a 12MP rear camera and comes with a 5MP front-facing camera. Buy it from here
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet