Flipkart has announced that it has emerged as the preferred e-commerce platform according to the latest E-tailing Leadership Index conducted by RedSeer Consulting. As per the report, Flipkart had an overall score of 95, and was ahead of Amazon (87), Snapdeal (66), Paytm (65) and Shopclues (59). The quarterly survey by RedSeer was conducted among 3,000 online shoppers across 30 cities in India.
Read the complete press release below
India’s leading e-commerce marketplace, Flipkart has once again emerged as India’s most preferred e-commerce platform according to the latest E-tailing Leadership Index conducted by research firm RedSeer Consulting. With an overall score of 95, Flipkart has been ranked ahead of players like Amazon (87), Snapdeal (66), Paytm (65) and Shopclues (59), in the second edition of the survey for the months of May-July 2016.
The quarterly survey was conducted among 3000 online shoppers across 30 cities (metro, Tier 1 and Tier 2) and was split between SEC A, B and C population, with equitable distribution of age group and gender. The three pillars on which the overall performance of various etailers were decided in the study are - most trusted brand, best value proposition and great buying experience. Flipkart scored the highest in all the parameters.
Customers across India voted overwhelmingly for Flipkart for its superior product availability, variety, quality and also price competitiveness. Also, Flipkart showed the highest improvement in customer experience which included web and app experience, delivery time, reverse pick up speed, customer support and ease of return.
The results of this study is a validation of Flipkart’s effort to provide affordable quality products and making it accessible to millions of Indian customers. The company has been continuously working on enhancing its product selection, technology, and supply chain capabilities in order to provide a superior online shopping experience. The recently introduced service innovations such as Flipkart Assured, no-cost-EMI and product exchanges have further enhanced customer experience and strengthened its leadership position.
Earlier this month, Flipkart emerged as the 'E-commerce company of the year' in a nationwide consumer study conducted by the BusinessWorld Group in association with Nielsen. This latest customer study has further strengthened Flipkart’s lead over the competition and confirmed its numero uno status as India’s favourite e-commerce brand.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet