Flipkart has announced the dates for its upcoming Big Diwali Sale. It will be held from October 14 to October 17 and the online retailer is offering a sneak peek at upcoming deals. As expected, there are many tech deals for consumers to check out. The e-commerce platform has already, in part, started that the sale and is offering upto 70 percent off on TVs and appliances.
Starting off with smartphones, Flipkart is teasing their “Most Popular Phones”, across three categories. The smartphones listed under these categories will be offered at a discounted price during the Big Diwali Sale.
The first category is of top three best sellers, which lists Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Lenovo K8 Plus and the Redmi 4A. The second category is named top three budget phones and it lists Moto C Plus, Moto E4 Plus and the Samsung Galaxy J7-6. The final category is of top three premium phones and it teases the iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S7 and the iPhone 7. All of the categories mentioned above list smartphones based on consumer interest, Flipkart says.
Flipkart will also hold a flash sale during the Big Diwali Sale everyday from October 14 to October 17 at 12 noon, starting with thePanasonic Eluga Ray X. It is being offered at a price of Rs 6,999 against its initial listing of Rs 8,999. The online retailer will hold the first sale of the recently launched Honor 9i on 12 AM, October 14, when the sale starts. The smartphone is priced at Rs 17,999.
Flipkart will also offer various deals on laptops and accessories such as power banks, tablets, external hard disks and more. The online retailer has not yet revealed any prices on the products yet, but there is a no-cost EMI option listed under the above mentioned products and exchange offers on laptops.
Along with deals, Flipkart is also offering lucrative offers for consumers. Buyers can avail a 10 percent instant discount with HDFC credit and debit cards. Consumers paying via PhonePe can avail a 20 percent cashback (maximum upto Rs 200). A no cost EMI option on over 4 lakh products will be available with Bajaj Finserv cards.
There is also an option of exchanging your old smartphone for a discount and Flipkart has listed the exact amount for some of the devices such as Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Rs 3,050), Samsung Galaxy J7 (Rs 4,300),Lenovo Vibe K5 Note (Rs 4,000), Apple iPhone 6 (Rs 7,250) and many more. The online retailer is offering a BuyBack Guarantee on select smartphones at Rs 99 as well.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet