Flipkart is once again hosting its Apple days sale till March 2 and has discounted many Apple smartphones such as the iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus and more. Some other Apple devices such as MacBooks, iPads and the company’s smartwatches are also on sale at a discounted price. Buyers can avail cashback offers by purchasing the gadgets via an SBI debit/credit card with additional discounts on EMI transactions.
Discounts and offers on iPhones:
Flipkart has listed the 64GB variant of the iPhone X at Rs 82,999, down from its previously listed price of Rs 89,000 and its 256 version can be purchased priced at Rs 97,999. The online retailer is offering a six and three percent discount on their MRP’s respectively. There is also a no-cost EMI option on both the smartphones along with an exchange offer.
The 64GB variant of the iPhone 8 the iPhone 8 Plus are listed on the e-commerce platform starting at Rs 54,999 and Rs 64,999 respectively. The 128GB version of the iPhone 8 will cost Rs Rs. 69,999, whereas the same for iPhone 8 Plus version can be purchased priced at Rs 79,999 during the Apple Days sale.
Additionally, the iPhone 7 Plus (32GB version) is available at a discounted price of Rs 56,999, down from its previously listed price of Rs 59,000. Its 128GB variant can also be purchased at a discounted price of Rs 65,999. The smartphone’s predecessor, the iPhone 7, is also up for grabs starting at Rs 41,999 against its previous price of Rs 49,000.
The 32GB iPhone 6s Plus is available priced at Rs 40,999 and the same storage variant of the iPhone 6s can be bought at Rs 32,999, after a discount of Rs 7,000. Flipkart has also listed the iPhone 6 (32GB) at Rs 24,999, down from Rs 29,500 and the 32GB iPhone SE is up for sale priced at Rs 18,999, after receiving a Rs 6,000 price cut on MRP.
Offers on MacBooks, Apple Watch and iPads:
Alongside the iPhones, the 42mm model of the Apple Watch Series 1 is available at a discounted price of Rs 18,900. The 32GB iPad Wi-Fi-only model is up for sale priced at Rs 22,800, down from its previously listed price of 28,000 and the base variant of the MacBook Air with 5th Generation Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM and 128GB SSD storage can also be purchased at Rs. 57,999.
Exchange offers are also available on all eligible devices, along with a no-cost EMI option.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet