Facebook has launched a new resource for tech journalists to discover stories including breaking news, first person analysis, photos and videos, posted to the social networking platform by technology organisations. Called FB Techwire, the new resource is very similar to FB Newswire and is powered by Storyful, the content discovery and verification platform.
“Journalists can find FB Techwire on Facebook at facebook.com/FBTechwire and on Twitter at @FBTechwire. If you’re sharing public posts with commentary and analysis about technology news on Facebook, we invite you to contact the FB Techwire team at email@example.com. We may include your post on FB Techwire,” says Facebook in a post.
Earlier this year, Facebook had launched FB Newswire, which is supposed to help journalists and newsrooms to find, share and embed stories from Facebook in the stories they publish.
The social networking has been making efforts to extend the platform to professionals, especially journalists and media organizations. Facebook has already added “Trending Topics” and made changes to Pages and News Feed to target news enthusiasts.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet