Facebook has claimed that it has 69 million daily active users in India, with 64 million users accessing the service on mobile platform. It also claims to have 142 million monthly active users in india. In addition, Facebook says that three million businesses advertise on their website, an increase of 50% in one year. The company asserted that it’s a bridge to a new mobile economy for small businesses by letting them connect with customers at any time. The company states, "More than one billion people on Facebook are connected to at least one business.And, in India, 57 percent of people of Facebook are connected to a small business."
Facebook also announced that it is developing a 'Your Business Story' tool that allows business owners showcase their company’s products or services. The company also said that the top three verticals for building pages were services, local commerce, and e-commerce. The company has also set up an SME India Council. The Council will meet a few times over the coming months to discuss progress on solutions, business ideas, new successes and challenges, alongside meeting Facebook’s team.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet