CBSE will be announcing results of its Class X board examination today. You can check out results at www.cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in and www.results.nic.in. CBSE has also introduced SMS and an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) service for students. Students can call (011) 24300699 or (011) 28127030, while charges are 30 paise per minute. Results will be published by 2pm today.
To check results, students need to enter their roll number and date of birth. You can also download the results. For post result counselling, students can call at 1800 11 8004, which will be available starting today till June 8. CBSE has delayed the results of the Class X as it will be releasing pan-India results. Until last year, the board published results in phased manner with Chennai region getting results a day earlier. About 13 lakh students had taken CBSE 10th board examination this year, while 8,17,941 were boys and 5,55,912 were girls.
CBSE recently published Class XII results with 82 per cent students passing the exam and girls faring better than boys. The overall pass percentage this year was 82 percent, slightly less than the last year when 82.70 per cent students had passed. Currently, www.cbseresults.nic.in is down, we hope the site to be up before 2pm. The other two sites seem to be working fine for now.
Thanks Inderjeet for the tip
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet