Bill Gates has revealed that he is currently working on a project for Microsoft dubbed Personal Agent. Gates revealed that it would be a cross platform product and will be available on Windows, iOS and Android as well.
The former Microsoft Chairman made the revelation in an Ask Me Anything question and answer session on Reddit. He commented:
"One project I am working on with Microsoft is the Personal Agent which will remember everything and help you go back and find things and help you pick what things to pay attention to. The idea that you have to find applications and pick them and they each are trying to tell you what is new is just not the efficient model - the agent will help solve this."
The project seems similar to Microsoft's voice assistant Cortana, which is coming to desktop soon. However, it remains unclear whether Gates was talking about the evolution of Cortana or a new project altogether. Microsoft hasn't divulged further details.
The integration of the technology into Windows operating system is believed to set it apart from Mac and Chrome OS. Microsoft is expected to soon provide more plans for its HoloLens apps at its Builder conference in April. "It will take a few years of software applications being built to realize the full promise of this," Gates stated.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet