Pammi aunty A.K.A Ssumier S Pasricha, is all the rage right now! You cannot help but come across at least 5 viral videos from the Indian actor, hilariously (sometime ridiculously) portraying an aggressive Punjabi lady, who knows no better than to sit and gossip on the phone with her partner in crime Sarla! Has anyone ever noticed how the hair rollers on her head are actually sticking to the towel, instead of hair! ROFL! Enough with the descriptor, we are sure all you millennials know this character too well. Here are some of Pammi Aunty’s funniest rants ever!
PS: Non Punjabis may not/cannot make sense of this at all!
1. Some South Indian food for lord Hanuman?
2. Lost Signal!
3. How many wicket keepers in a game of Football?
4. Should we worry about Brexit?
5. Finally, meet the real Pammi Aunty
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurity
- Why you won't need cable or DTH in 2017On International Internet Day, know your internet
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions