Even as rumours are abuzz that Apple is extensively working on its Beats based music services, new rumours reveal Apple is developing Web TV service that is similar to Dish's Sling TV.
Rumours/reports suggest Apple is in talks with TV programmers about the new initiative that includes a paid TV service online. Apple has reportedly already shown programmers demos. The company plans to include certain programmes and sell directly to users. Important decisions such as time slots and pricing haven't been fixed yet.
“That means Apple wouldn't be reinventing the way TV works today, but offering its own version of it, with its own interface and user experience,” says a Recode report.
It's notable Apple has been long rumoured to be working on a over the top video streaming service. After the launch of Dish's Sling TV service, it was believed Apple will launch its video streaming much sooner.
Earlier, Apple is reportedly planning to expand its Beats-based music service to Android platform. Apple will also update Beats’ social networking features, allowing people to follow their favorite artists as well as other users.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet