Apple is cutting the price of its iCloud storage service by 50 percent. As The company is now charging $9.99 per month (approx. Rs. 640), for 2TB cloud storage as opposed to 1TB storage offered earlier. The iCloud storage service is availble in two other options besides 2TB. 50GB storage is priced Rs. 65, 200GB cloud storage at Rs. 190.
Apple's new iCloud storage option seems well priced in comparison to similar cloud storage offerings from its competitors. For about the same price, Google Drive and Dropbox offer 1TB cloud storage. Microsoft charges $6.99 per month for its 1TB cloud storage option, which also includes a subscription to Office 365.
However, iCloud continues to offer just 5GB free storage, while Google offers 15GB storage as part of their free tier. At WWDC, Apple announced iCloud support for its iMessage service, which now syncs iMessages across all iOS devices.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet