Amazon has announced its year-end deals and is offering special discounts on various iPhones, Lenovo K8 Note and more. Also, the e-commerce platform is offering a cashback of Rs 8,000 on Samsung’s flagship Galaxy Note 8 smartphone.
Amazon has listed the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 at a price of Rs 67,900. There is no discount on the MRP, however, buyers will receive Rs 8,000 cashback in their Amazon Pay account on purchasing the device using any prepaid payment method. It should be noted that those who use Cash on Delivery (COD) or card on delivery will not be eligible for the cashback and the offer is only valid if the purchase is made through the seller “STPL”.
Apple iPhones have also received a price cut under the year-end deals. The iPhone SE (32GB) is available at Rs 18,999 after a Rs 7,000 discount and the iPhone 6S Plus is now priced at Rs 37,999, down from Rs 49,000. The 64GB variant of the iPhone 8 has also received a discount of Rs 9,000 and is now on sale priced at Rs 54,999.
The Lenovo K8 Note is being offered at Rs 12,999 against its previous listed price of Rs 13,999. There are also special offers on the device. Idea users will get 64GB 4G data with unlimited calling for 56 Days on Rs 343 recharge. Also, buyers signing into the Kindle app on the smartphone will get 80 percent off (up to Rs 300) on eBooks.
There are also some Bluetooth speakers up for sale at a discount price. Both the Philips IN-BT 4200G and the 4200A portable Bluetooth speakers can be purchased at Rs 1,899 against their previous listed price of Rs 3,499. Additionally, the UE Roll 2 wireless IPX7 waterproof speakers are on sale priced at Rs 3,999. Previously, the speaker was listed on the website priced at Rs 8,495.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet