Amazon has announced that it is ending the special introductory offer for signing up to become an Amazon Prime member. The Prime membership has costed Rs 499 for a year since its India launch in July 2016. The same will now be priced at Rs 999 per year starting October 30.
Amazon Prime members are eligible for a host of special services and offers. As a Prime member, one can watch films, TV shows and other original Amazon content on the Amazon Prime Video service which was introduced in India back in December 2016.
Further, Amazon Prime members get free one-day & two-day deliveries on over 11 million items to 100+ cities across India. There is no minimum order value for free Prime deliveries, and users can save Rs 100 on each one-day delivery, Rs 80 on each two-day delivery.
Prime members also get exclusive deals during sale events as well as 30-minute early access to top deals every day. Amazon is running another special offer for Prime members. Watching 5 movies or TV episodes on the Prime Video service will give members a chance to win the Amazon FireTV stick.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet