Amazon will host its Cashback Carnival sale on June 9 and June 10. The e-commerce platform has announced a 10 percent cashback (up to Rs 800) for consumers who make a purchase of over Rs 2,000 using pre-paid payment modes like Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, UPI and Amazon Pay. The cashback will be credited back to the user's Amazon Pay balance.
Read the complete press release below
Amazon India today announced Cashback Carnival which enables customers to enjoy a Cashback of 10% (up to INR 800) on purchases over INR 2000 made through pre-paid modes of payment, including Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, UPI and Amazon Pay. This offer is available on 9th and 10th June 2018. Customers can avail 10% cashback on millions of products across televisions, consumer electronics, air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, home and kitchen products, clothing, shoes, grocery, personal care amongst many others. Customers will receive cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their Amazon.in account.
Kaveesh Chawla, Director - Category Management, Amazon India says, “Customers are always looking for additional value while purchasing products for themselves and their loved ones. We are excited to announce the launch of two-day Cashback Carnival on Amazon.in starting on 9th June. This carnival allows customers to pay for orders over INR 2000 by a digital payment method and enjoy the benefit of cashback. We hope this offer will encourage customers to buy more and save more.”
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet