Airtel has launched its Online Store with the Apple IPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus variants. The 32GB variant of the iPhone 7 is being offered at a down-payment of Rs 7,777 with a 24 month installments payment option of Rs 2,499. Consumers will have to opt-in for Airtel’s Rs 2,499 postpaid plan for two years, while buying the device. The postpaid plan offers 30GB of bundled data, unlimited calling and Airtel secure package.
Read the complete press release below
Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), India’s largest telecom services provider, today announced the launch of its latest digital innovation – the Online Store [www.airtel.in/onlinestore] that will offer a range of premium smartphones with affordable down payments, instant credit verification and financing, and bundled monthly plans.
Airtel’s Online Store went LIVE today with Apple’s iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus variants and the company plans to add devices from all leading brands to the store’s offerings in the near future.
The iPhone 7 (32 GB) is available at a down payment of just Rs 7777 and 24 monthly installments of Rs 2499. The monthly installments have a built-in high-end postpaid plan which offers 30 GB data, unlimited calling (local, STD, national roaming), and Airtel Secure package that covers the device against any physical damage and offers cyber protection.
Airtel’s Online Store launch is part of Project Next – Airtel’s digital innovation program aimed at transforming customer experience across all of its services and touch points. Airtel plans to invest up to Rs 2000 crores under Project Next to launch several exciting digital innovations to step change the simplicity and interactivity of the Airtel customer experience.
Airtel’s Online Store is an integrated digital platform aimed at making it easier for customers to upgrade to smartphones they always aspired for, without the constraint of high put-down prices and cumbersome financing schemes. All smartphones on the platform will come with down payments that are a fraction of the market price of the device and the convenience of easy monthly instalments with a built in postpaid plan. The postpaid plan will offer large bundles of data, unlimited calling and device protection package, allowing customers to enjoy the device to the fullest on India’s leading smartphone network.
The entire Online Store journey is digitally enabled, right from purchasing the device to instant financing and plan activations, all within a few clicks over a computer or a smartphone/tablet. The device will get delivered to the customer’s doorstep.
Harmeen Mehta, Global CIO & Director – Engineering, Bharti Airtel said, “This is yet another exciting digital innovation from Airtel to delight customers. Not only are we making it easier for millions of customers to upgrade to devices they always wanted, we are also making the entire process seamless and simple through digital technologies. Imagine getting your dream device, instant credit to purchase it and a great plan to go with it, all available in one place with a few clicks. All this is a product of some cutting-edge digital engineering by the in-house teams at Airtel. We would also like to thank our partners for integrating their APIs seamlessly with our platform to enable a great customer experience.”
Airtel has partnered with Apple Inc., HDFC Bank, Clix Capital, Seynse Technologies, Brightstar Telecommunications and Vulcan Express to enable the digital experience on its Online Store.
Airtel’s Online Store services are currently available to customers in 21 cities across India and will be expanded to other cities and towns shortly.
How to get your favourite device on Airtel’s Online Store in four easy steps:
- Go to www.airtel.in/onlinestore and select the device of your choice
- Check your eligibility and get instant loan approvals
- Make the down payment for phone
- The device will be delivered to your preferred location/address
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet
Now Sell Your Used Mobiles etc. at Cashify. Use Code DIGIT to Get Rs. 200 Extra on Second Hand Mobiles.