Yesterday, Airtel announced the rollout of 4G services across 296 cities in India. With network operators setting up to spread affordable 4G connectivity across the nation, an increasing number of 4G-compatible smartphones are entering the market at all price ranges. Recently, Vodafone initiated trials of its 4G services in India, playing catch up with Airtel, who has already rolled out permanent services across a number of cities. Here's taking a quick look at the pricing of Airtel 4G plans against Vodafone 3G, in both prepaid and postpaid services.
|Postpaid Price Sheet|
|*Kolkata circle has a 3GB plan of Rs. 650, and a 6GB plan of Rs. 950|
|Prepaid Price Sheet|
|*Mumbai circle has a 4GB plan of Rs. 897|
With 4G prices being pretty similar in all of these four cities, Airtel is gaining an upper hand by providing the earliest nationwide connectivity of the fastest mobile network bandwidth. Once Vodafone joins in, it will be interesting to see how it prices its 4G services. Until now, Airtel's 4G services seem to be a good bet as it provides LTE services, at existing 3GWhere to buy 12848 prices.
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks15 must have chrome extensions
- On International Internet Day, know your internet