Apple has introduced dynamic wallpaper options in the new iOS 16 update. In addition, it has added some real-world variables, like displaying the movement of stars and planets in the Astronomy Wallpaper and showing current weather conditions in the Weather Wallpaper.
1. Unlock your iPhone using Touch id or Face id, press and hold your lock screen, and you'll see a customize option.
2. Select the + button next to the customize option, or swipe left and add new.
3. Click the Weather option from the top row, or select the first wallpaper from the Weather and Astronomy row.
4. Change the font or color, and add the desired widget. Tap Done in the top-right corner.
5. To add the same wallpaper display on your lock screen and home screen, select Set as Wallpaper Pair. Otherwise, tap on Customize Home Screen.
6. Tap the lock screen wallpaper you customized to activate it.
1. Unlock your iPhone.
2. Go to the iPhone Settings.
3. Tap on the Wallpaper option.
4. Select Add New Wallpaper.
Follow the same steps when the wallpaper options row displays. Now you can see the weather conditions of your place in your lock screen wallpaper. The wallpaper display will automatically update as per the weather.