YMS Mobitech Pvt. Ltd. has partnered with Xiaomi to distribute accessories in Eastern India offline. The partnership will focus on the distribution of accessories such as the Mi In-Ear Headphones, Mi Capsule Earphones, Mi Bluetooth Speaker, Mi Band 2, Mi Power Bank, and so forth. Through this partnership, Xiaomi accessories will be available in 2,000 stores accessories across West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, and all other North Eastern States.
Read the complete press release below
YMS Mobitech Pvt. Ltd, a tech-based distribution start-up, has joined hands with leading smartphone manufacturer, Mi India to distribute its range of accessories in key states of Eastern India. The partnership will focus on offline distribution of Xiaomi accessories including Mi In-Ear Headphones, Mi Capsule Earphones, Mi Bluetooth Speaker, Mi Band 2, Mi Power Bank and other accessories. YMS Mobitech will make all Xiaomi accessories available to 2000 stores immediately across West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Assam, Sikkim and all North Eastern states.
The YMS e-distribution network boasts of 11,000 retailers and 350 distributors across 364 cities in what is India’s largest app-based distribution ecosystem, guaranteeing on-demand sales with zero dead stock and zero loss of business opportunity.
Announcing the tie up Ajay Laddha, Co-founder, YMS Mobitech said, “YMS Mobitech has been consistently working with an aim to disrupt the distribution landscape in India through its pioneering e-distribution platform. We are happy that a leading technology player like Xiaomi has placed their trust in us. We are excited to offer Xiaomi’s accessories and look forward to helping them scale new milestones in India through our distribution ecosystem.”
“We have made significant movements in our offline distribution plans for India, especially in 2016. We have been taking gradual steps in this direction and believe our association with YMS Mobitech will take us a step further in our plan. As our India portfolio grows, we are foraying into the offline accessory market for the first time to extend our accessory experience for our fans,” said Vipin Raina, Head – Offline Sales, Xiaomi India
The YMS e-Distribution Ecosystem
· All retailers, distributors and sales team operate via YMS app
· Distributor can transfer wallet balance to retailers by a click of a button and retailers can use the same to sell any product
· Distributor can check outstanding amount of any retailer and enter details of payment collected
· Distributors transfer inventory via YMS platform and track the status real time
· Retailers can sell any product from their app and view transaction details
· Channel partners get SMS and email for all transactions and notifications
· Distributors can check real time reports of sales done in their channel
YMS Mobitech also creates financial products for the electronics industry, under its brand Apps You Need, and uses its technology-driven platform to sell and monitor these products. Few months ago, it also launched an accessories and IoT brand CULT.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015