Xiaomi has announced that it has partnered with Smartbox to offer a new smart delivery option. The option is only available on products purchased on its own ecommerce platform. Through the Smartbox platform, users will have the option of picking up the delivery from one of the many digital parcel lockers across Delhi NCRThe locker can be accessed via a unique OTP and users can pick up their purchase anytime as per their convenience within 72 hours. The service will soon be availale in other parts of the country.
Read the complete press release below
India’s No. 1 smartphone brand Xiaomi announced that it will offer a new smart delivery option, powered by Smartbox, on its own ecommerce platform starting today.
Smartbox platform provides a wide range of digital parcel lockers across Delhi NCR, and would soon expand to other parts of the country. The new delivery option allows users to opt for a smartbox delivery on Mi.com and Mi Store app. It means users can pick Smartbox as a delivery option, and get their online purchase delivered to a digital locker near their location. The locker can be accessed with a unique OTP and users can pick up their purchase anytime as per their convenience within 72 hours.
Xiaomi believes in giving its users choice and the option to have their purchases picked up from a safe, convenient and accessible location is another step in that direction. The end-to-end smart offering gives Mi Fans a service that fits into their lifestyle with the aid of technology.
Mi.com on an average gets over 25 million unique visitors in one month and over 1 million daily active users. Mi Store app on Google Play has over 20 million app installs with more than 10 million organic downloads.
Raghu Reddy, Head – Online Sales, Xiaomi India said: “Our vision is to bring innovation to everyone and our integration with Smartbox is another step forward in this direction. As a global technology leader, we try to bring solutions to our Mi Fans which make for an enjoyable experience. With this new smart delivery option, we hope to provide an even better purchasing experience that is truly smart and user centric.”
Amit Sawhney, CEO, Smartbox Ecommerce Solutions Pvt. Ltd. said: “We are delighted to get into this partnership with a global leading brand in its category like Xiaomi. Our technology helps solve the most complex part of a parcel’s journey – i.e. the last mile. Our agile platform is a world class solution that solves multiple challenges for ecommerce businesses in India.”
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015