Xiaomi’s newest power bank, the 2i will go on sale at 12PM on Mi.com today. The new device was launched a few days back and is available in two variants, one with a capacity of 10000mAh and another with 20000mAh. The 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i is priced at Rs 799, while the 20000mAh Mi Powerbank will be available at Rs 1,499. Both are manufactured at the company’s first accessory manufacturing facility situated in Noida in partnership with Hipad.
Both power banks come with dual USB output. The 10000mAh power bank sports an anodised aluminium case and offers 5V/2A, 9V/2A and 12V/1.5A charging. The 20000mAh variant features a perforated PC+ABS material and is scratch resistant. It offers 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A and 12V/1.5A charging. The 20000mAh power bank also offers support for Quick Charge 3.0 when using a single USB port. Xiaomi also says that the 20000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i offers a conversion rate of 93 percent.
Both devices come with a ‘Low Power’ mode that is activated by pressing the power button twice. Xiaomi says that this mode ensures that wearable devices like the Mi Band and Mi Bluetooth headset are charged safely.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015