Tech giant Apple will soon shift base to its new headquarters at Cupertino, CA. Construction for the giant UFO shaped building seems to be in full swing, atleast according to this 4K drone video released recently. The building that will house all future Apple events as well as become the new base for the company is estimated to cost nearly $5 Billion to complete. The behemoth structure can be seen with solar panels fitted on the roof, which indicates that construction may be completed ahead of its late 2016/early 2017 deadline.
The new spaceship Apple HQ has been under construction for nearly a decade and will have double sided glass windows so employees can look out from both sides of the circular structure. According to architect Peter Arbour, 6km worth of glass is being used to create the 4-storeyed circular building. Have a look at the drone video of the building below.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015