If you have a gadget that doesn’t support Wi-Fi and needs be connected to the Internet via Ethernet, then a powerline is the gadget for you. TP-LINK has launched the AV 200 Nano Powerline. The device is priced at Rs. 2,499. It offers data transfer up to 200Mbps over a household electric circuit for up to 300 meters. The device is 28.5mm thick and TP-LINK says that the AV200 will reduce energy consumption by up to 75%.
You can read the complete press release below
TP-LINK, a global provider of consumer and SMB networking products, today announced the launch of its Nano Powerline Adapter AV200. Designed to minimize the usage of additional wires or drilling, TL-PA2010KIT is a great choice for a complete home solution to connect all network compatible devices from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
TL-PA2010KIT plugs into power sockets and instantly establishes a networking infrastructure using the existing electric wires. Simply by pushing the pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
"Powerline adapters that use home's power sockets are great add-ons to Wi-Fi networks. This landscape continues to evolve and shape up with new technologies like high-speed data transfer rate, reduced power consumption, miniature designs," said Bill Ye, Country Manager & Director at TP-LINK India. "The beauty of TL-PA2010KIT is that it is economical, has range of 300 meters over a household circuit with data transfer rate up to 200Mbps which makes it the simplest way to bring life to Wi-Fi dead spots."
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-PA2010KIT can provide users with a stable high-speed data transfer rate of up to 200Mbps over a household electric circuit for up to 300 meters. The new ultra-compact housing design makes this product smaller than TP-LINK's legacy mini 200Mbps powerline products. At just 28.5mm thick and with its high quality, elegant white shell, they nearly blend completely in front of any power outlet. This is a new gen of Powerline Adapter with its practical product design and environment-conscious Power-Saving Mode, which will reduce energy consumption by up to 75%.
Price and availability
TL-PA2010KIT comes with the MRP of Rs. 2,499 and the product is available from January 26, 2016 with TP-LINK.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015