Netflix, the inventor of binge-watching TV shows had a lot of shows this year that was perfect for an evening on the couch with a warm blanket and a crate of beer. Shows like Stranger Things 2, Narcos Season 3, 13 Reasons Why and more were the most binge-watched series on Netflix while GLOW, The Crown, Big Mouth, Ozark and more were savoured slowly.
Netflix revealed more such interesting statistics on what people watched and more importantly, how they watched. For instance, Mexico has the most members doing Netflix and chill everyday. And speaking of Netflix and chill, someone in Antarctica binged through Shameless, a Netflix original series.
Weirdest of all is an user who streamed Pirates of The Caribbean: The Curse of The Black Pearl for 365 days in a row.
Netflix also categorised binge watching habits into ones we spent more than two hours a day watching, shows that we spent less than two hours a day watching, and then there are shows that we watched ahead of our significant others and shows that we watched as a family.
Here’s the full list of all the shows that we binged this year on Netflix:
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015