TAITRA, the Taiwanese Government Body promoting trade between Taiwan and other countries is organising an event in Bangalore to promote Computex 2017. The event is hosted to invite Indian ICT companies to participate at Computex, which is scheduled to be held between May 30 and June 3.
Read the complete press release below
TAITRA, the Taiwanese Government Body promoting trade between Taiwan and other countries is organizing an event in Bangalore to introduce COMPUTEX 2017, slated for May 30th to June 3rd, 2017 at Taipei, Taiwan.
5 Main Themes
The event is hosted to invite Indian ICT companies to participate in the much coveted ICT & IoT trade show and entrepreneurial event. While evolving in sync with global ICT industry trend, COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2017 positions itself as building Global Technology Ecosystems, focusing on 5 main themes: Artificial Intelligence & Robotics, Innovation & Startups, Business Solutions, IoT Applications, and Gaming & Virtual Reality.
The Bangalore event will witness the unveiling of COMPUTEX 2017 and highlight Taiwan’s global leadership position in Information and communication technology, internet-of-things applications, innovation and startup technologies for India. The event will also demonstrate the show’s new positioning, themes, featured exhibits and unveil the latest states of the show; attract new potential exhibitors and buyers from India to attend the world’s leading technology stage – COMPUTEX Taipei 2017.
India is currently a startup hotbed for technology and generously poised at a watershed moment in terms of technology, innovation and service best practices. The event is beneficial for all parties involved. COMPUTEX is a complete end-to-end solution meant to meet the needs of all ICT professionals and more. It builds strategic alliances & ecosystem partners for ICT companies and bridges global startups with investors and manufacturers.”
4 Featured Exhibits
Computex 2016 saw participation from 1,602 exhibitors, 5,000 booths and 40,969 international visitors from 178 countries. Furthermore, 4 Featured Exhibits are the highlights at COMPUTEX 2017 that compliment the new position and themes of COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2017.
1. InnoVEX at COMPUTEX, held for the first time in 2016, debuted with 217 startups from 22 countries, turning out to be the biggest and most influential startup gathering event in Asia. This new established area is an ideal place for innovative and young entrepreneurs to meet investors, manufacturer. A series of events including forum, pitch, demo, meet ups are exclusively for startups only.
2. SmarTEX is the stage for the latest IoT applications.
3. iStyle, is a special showcase for Apple MFi-certified peripherals.
4. Gaming & VR is the ultimate gaming platform for the coolest high-performance gaming products.
Investment and Industry between India and Taiwan
Economic cooperation in areas of trade, investment and industry between India and Taiwan has been very close in recent years. India ranks as Taiwan’s 16th largest export destination and 21st largest source of import. The bilateral trade relationship is further enhanced by frequent exchanges of visits by business delegations. Bilateral Economic Consultations Meeting between India and Taiwan is held annually and have proven to be a success in bringing various mutual beneficial opportunities to both sides. Governments and industries of India and Taiwan will continue to engage closely in “Make in India,” “Digital India,” “Skill India,” and “Startup India” initiatives for collective growth.
Mr. Thomas Huang, Deputy Director, Exhibition Department, TAITRA said, “We are extremely excited to host the introductory event at Bangalore, India’s ICT hub. We really look forward to top the overwhelming success we saw last year, in this year. Computex 2016 saw participation from 1,602 exhibitors, 5,000 booths and 40,969 international visitors from 178 countries. InnoVEX at COMPUTEX, held for the first time in 2016, debuted with 217 startups from 22 countries, turning out to be the biggest startup gathering event in Asia. We want to relive the achievement this year in an even better, grander and bigger way.”
COMPUTEX is the total solution to meet the needs of all ICT professionals and more. It builds strategic alliances & ecosystem partners for ICT companies and bridges global startups with investors and manufacturers! Visit the most significant ICT/IoT & startup trade show in Asia from May 30th to June 3rd, 2017. InnoVEX runs for 3 days, from May 30th to June 1st, 2017.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015